[mapguide-users] License has expired? in my MG Open Source Serwer? Strange error messege.

Bruce Dechant bruce.dechant at autodesk.com
Thu Oct 5 16:36:05 EDT 2006

Maciej,

This is very strange indeed. I have another question so as to try and resolve this for you.

Can you check the version info of the MgServerManager.dll file located in the folder where you installed MapGuide Server (Default folder on Windows is C:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\Bin)?

The version info should be: 1.0.1.17812

Thanks,
Bruce