[mapguide-users] RE: PHP version

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Oct 18 03:59:34 EDT 2006

It's difficult to troubleshoot your problems with the level of details you're providing.

What version of MapGuide are you trying to install?  I would suggest starting with MapGuide Open Source 1.0.2, as it has a much cleaner installation than any of the earlier versions.  Either that or waiting for the SP1 from Autodesk.  There are known issues with some locales in earlier versions of MapGuide.

What operating system are you running?

Are you able to login to the Map Administrator?

Are you able to login to mapguide/mapagent/index.html and get a value for the EnumerateResources query?

Where are you unable to see the map?  In Studio?  In the sample application?

What data are you looking at?  Sheboygan?  Your own data?

Is there any other information you can provide that could help with the resolution of this problem?

Jason