rasters in Web Studio

Chris Stewart chris at rsacl.co.uk
Thu Oct 26 11:19:39 EDT 2006

Thanks a lot for the help. I now have Web Studio up and running and I
have been playing with it for some time. I've managed to load in
shapefiles but so far have not found any way of loading raster data into
the site explorer. I know it's probably just me being thick, but is
there a way of doing this? I have already downloaded and installed the
FDO API for raster data and modified the .xml file as explained in the
readme.txt.

Incidentally, other than displaying vectors and enabling clients to
create buffers etc, is it also possible to create a web server using
MapGuide Open Source that would enable a client to actually edit the
vectors displayed?

Thanks very much, I really appreciate the help.

Chris

Contact Christopher Stewart at:

Remote Sensing Applications Consultants (RSAC) Ltd.,
The Long Barn, Sutton Manor, Bishop's Sutton,
Alresford, Hampshire SO24 0AA UK

tel. +44 (0)1962 736150      fax. +44 (0)1962 736152
email: chris at rsacl.co.uk     http://www.rsacl.co.uk