[mapguide-users] uploading resources

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Oct 26 13:35:05 EDT 2006

For the first one, SetResource expects a file submitted using POST.
Unfortunately you cannot pass the contents of the file in the URL ...
you actually need to send a file.

WebStudio (part of the web tier) has a redirect.php script which
takes contents from the url and creates the appropriate POST request,
you might be able to use this as an example.

Cheers

Paul