[MapProxy-dev] PSC Voting required - Plugin infrastructure

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed Mar 30 02:23:55 PDT 2022

Hi,

just to answer Tobias' message regarding the HIPS service and GDAL, and
clarify, the HIPS service does *not* use GDAL. I've just ported the
bilinear and bicubic resampling kernels from it to Python. There's just
an import of GDAL Python bindings, when available, in a unit test to
check that the results match.

But a GDAL source could likely be implemented as a source plugin.

Even

--
http://www.spatialys.com