[MapProxy] Setup under Apache and clearing the cache and EPSG issues

Fabian Schindler fabian.schindler at eox.at
Thu Apr 22 10:17:44 EDT 2010

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for your quick and elaborate answer. Unfortunately I ran again
into some troubles.

First of all, I tried to run MapProxy with Apache2, but I ran into a
version conflict with PasteScript. The Apache log file says it expects a
version above 1.7.3, but I have version 1.6.3. I guess I'll figure out a
solution myself, but I'm just slow with my current Linux knowledge.

So I tried again to host MapProxy with paster, but I only get tiles with
'HTTP Error (http://localhost/austria?layer...): 500' as an answer.
The paster program output is:
2010-04-22 15:29:21,818 - ERROR - 13366:mapproxy.wms.layer:render - HTTP
Error (http://localhost/austria?layer...): 500

I deleted the var/cache_data and ultimately the etc/tile_locks, but no
changes occurred.

I hope you can help me out.

Thanks in advance,
Fabian Schindler