[MapProxy] Single layer cache only some EPSG

Guillaume Sueur no-reply at neogeo-online.net
Mon Dec 6 09:36:06 EST 2010

I found myself the answer th the question by configuring 2 different
sources for the layer. But I ran into a bug using a local EPSG
(unsupported srs error), though the wms capabilities was listing the
requested srs correctly. It seems that request/wms/__init__.py looks
into defaults.py to verify epsg code and not the set defined by
services.wms.srs in mapproxy.yaml.
Adding the epsg code I wanted to use in defaults.py make my requests work.
I filled a bug report about it.

Best regards

Guillaume