[MapProxy] Single layer cache only some EPSG

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Mon Dec 6 09:41:01 EST 2010

Hi Guillaume,

On 06.12.2010, at 15:36, Guillaume Sueur wrote:

> I found myself the answer th the question by configuring 2 different sources for the layer. But I ran into a bug using a local EPSG (unsupported srs error), though the wms capabilities was listing the requested srs correctly. It seems that request/wms/__init__.py looks into defaults.py to verify epsg code and not the set defined by services.wms.srs in mapproxy.yaml.
> Adding the epsg code I wanted to use in defaults.py make my requests work.
> I filled a bug report about it.

Oh, that bug. It's pretty old and fixed long time ago. 30 minutes ago, to be exactly :)

http://bitbucket.org/olt/mapproxy/changeset/1359597cf883

> Le 06/12/10 14:20, Guillaume Sueur a écrit :
>>
>> I'm making some very interesting tests with MapProxy, and its
>> capabilities lead me to one question :
>> Is it possible for a layer to cache the requests made in some specific
>> SRS and just transfer the others to the WMS server like it is done for a
>> direct layer ?

No, I can't think of a way to configure that.

Oliver Tonnhofer <olt at omniscale.de>
Omniscale - Dominik Helle, Oliver Tonnhofer GbR
Nadorster Str. 60, 26123 Oldenburg
Tel: +49(0)441/9392774-2 (Fax: 9)