[MapProxy] MapProxyConfiguration does not work

Stefan Schantz SSchantz at BfS.de
Mon Dec 27 09:31:40 EST 2010

Ok, I get it. It was a proxy problem. You have to set the environment
variables:
set HTTP_PROXY=user:passwd at proxy:port
set NO_PROXY=ip-adress,ip-adress,localhost

This information would be a nice addon for the windows documentation.
Greetings and a happy new year
Stefan