[MapProxy] MapProxyConfiguration does not work

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Mon Dec 27 09:46:55 EST 2010

Hi Stefan,

On 27.12.2010, at 15:31, Stefan Schantz wrote:
> Ok, I get it. It was a proxy problem. You have to set the environment variables:
> set HTTP_PROXY=user:passwd at proxy:port
> set NO_PROXY=ip-adress,ip-adress,localhost
>
> This information would be a nice addon for the windows documentation.

Good to hear that you solved your problem already. It is not a Windows specific issue, you always have to set some environment variables for HTTP proxy support. I can add some notes in the configuration examples.

> Stefan Schantz schrieb:
>> I am new at MapProxy. I have installed MapProxy on  my windows XP and -after several problems- the demo works.

Can you write down where you had problems? It is good to get feedback on the documentation.

Oliver Tonnhofer <olt at omniscale.de>
Omniscale - Dominik Helle, Oliver Tonnhofer GbR
Nadorster Str. 60, 26123 Oldenburg
Tel: +49(0)441/9392774-2 (Fax: 9)