[MapProxy] Problem GetCapabilities-Request

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Thu Jul 29 10:37:25 EDT 2010

On 29.07.2010, at 16:05, Lars Schrader wrote:
> today I have tried to call the GetCapabilities-Document.
>
> -> http://<webside>/proxy/service?
> SERVICE=WMS&REQUEST=GetCapabilities&Version=1.1.1
>
> I got an answer documt which ends in the following way:
>
> </Layer>
> </Layer>
> </Capability>
> </WMT_MS_Capabilities
>
> The last '>' is lost.
>
> To help myself I have added an extra new-line character at the end
> of the following file: wms111capabilities.xml

Thats odd. Which version of MapProxy do you use, and what do you use
for deployment?
The template renderer from 0.8.x removes the last newline, but the
angle bracket is still there.

Do you have curl? What does it return for:

curl http://<webside>/proxy/service?
SERVICE=WMS&REQUEST=GetCapabilities&Version=1.1.1

Oliver Tonnhofer <olt at omniscale.de>
Omniscale - Dominik Helle, Oliver Tonnhofer GbR
Nadorster Str. 60, 26123 Oldenburg
Tel: +49(0)441/9392774-2 (Fax: 9)