[MapProxy] Problem GetCapabilities-Request

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Fri Jul 30 07:09:34 EDT 2010

On 30.07.2010, at 12:09, Lars Schrader wrote:
> we are using version 0.83 of MapProxy.
> For deployment we us FastCGI with the Apache2-Webserver and also
> FastCGI with the Lighttpd-Webserver.
> Both are producing the same failure.
>
> With curl the last '>' is also missing.
> It's the same with all versions: 1.0.0, 1.1.1, 1.3.0

Are you behind some HTTP proxy? Do you see the last '>' for:

curl "http://osm.omniscale.net/proxy/service?SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1&REQUEST=GetCapabilities
"

> I have made two newlines at the end of each schema. Then it works.

Ok, I'll add that to the capabilities. 0.8.4 will be released next week.

Oliver Tonnhofer <olt at omniscale.de>
Omniscale - Dominik Helle, Oliver Tonnhofer GbR
Nadorster Str. 60, 26123 Oldenburg
Tel: +49(0)441/9392774-2 (Fax: 9)