[MapProxy] MapProxy running on Windows

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Tue Mar 30 11:18:33 EDT 2010

On 30.03.2010, at 16:02, Adam Estrada wrote:
> I was able to install MapProxy and get it running on my 32 bit
> Windows machine without any major issues. There are a few things
> that you *must* do to get it to run though.

I forgot one thing to mention, what you already suggested in you first
post: The default logging configuration of MapProxy 0.8.1 doesn't work
on Windows. The ConcurrentLogHandler requires pywin32 and there is a
problem with the way how relative path are resolved in the log
configuration.

The best way is to remove/rename the log.ini file. For basic logging
you can add the logging configuration from http://bitbucket.org/olt/mapproxy/src/tip/mapproxy/core/paster_templates/templates/etc/develop.ini
to your develop.ini.

It will be fixed in the next release.

--
Oliver Tonnhofer <tonnhofer at omniscale.de>
Omniscale - Dominik Helle, Oliver Tonnhofer GbR