[MapProxy] EPSG:23031 in direct mode

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Fri May 7 04:26:18 EDT 2010

Hi Antoni,

On 07.05.2010, at 08:28, Vidal, Antoni wrote:

>> Anything on the console? Can you post you configuration?
>        sources:
>        - type: direct
>          req:
>            url: http://shagrat.icc.es/lizardtech/iserv/ows?
>            layers: mtc50m

That one is tricky. Your server does not support inimage exceptions
wich is the default for the direct requests. That's OK and within the
standard, but your server does not report meaningful errors:
"<ServiceException>Unknown error</ServiceException>".

You need to set the exception format explicit:

        - type: direct
          req:
            url: http://shagrat.icc.es/lizardtech/iserv/ows?
            layers: mtc50m
            exceptions: application/vnd.ogc.se_xml

After that you will hit the bug I mentioned yesterday. You have to
remove line 2 and 3 of your service.yaml, you are also limited to the
image format that is configured 'image/png' and can't set transparent
and bgcolor. I will try to fix this bug today.

Oliver Tonnhofer <tonnhofer at omniscale.de>
Omniscale - Dominik Helle, Oliver Tonnhofer GbR
Nadorster Str. 60, 26123 Oldenburg
Tel: +49(0)441/9392774-2 (Fax: 9)