[MapProxy] UTM-based source?

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Thu Apr 14 03:29:34 EDT 2011

On 13.04.2011, at 23:05, Tore Halset wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I have access to a ArcGis tile server using their rest interface. The tile set are in a UTM zone with a EPSG code. If possible, I would like to transform that tile source to a EPSG:900913 tms or wms service.
>
> Is mapproxy a good starting point for such a task? Where should I start?

Yes that should work. You need to specify a grid that matches your ArcGis tile set.
WMS is no problem, but transforming to a 900913 TMS does involve a recursive call to MapProxy itself at the moment (using the transformed WMS as the source). Josh Doe did that, maybe he can post his config.

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.de
http://mapproxy.org | https://bitbucket.org/olt | @oltonn