[MapProxy] Re: Deploy MapProxy with isapi-wsgi

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at osgeo.org
Wed Aug 17 07:21:17 EDT 2011

El 17/08/11 12:03, Matt Walker escribió:
> Hi Jorge,
>
> Did you get MapProxy running successfully under Windows / IIS? I'm
> considering whether to use TileCache or MapProxy (Win 2008 / IIS7) for a
> project at the moment and am aware that MapProxy set up on Windows can
> be interesting any pointers or notes would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Matt.
> --
> Matt Walker
> @_walkermatt

Hi Matt

The truth is that we were successful installing mapproxy on the
development server but then on the customer server it didn't worked due
to a strange error of the isapi-wsgi component. That is, mapproxy works
(with paster) but we weren't able to deploy any wsgi app (even the
hello-world sample).

ugh it's a hard configuration :-S

to deploy tilecache you will face the same kind of problems if you want
to use wsgi, if you are ok with CGI (much slower) TC is easy to deploy,
but probably mapproxy can also be deployed as CGI on the same way.

Hope it helps, and any experience shared here is more than welcomed.

Regards

--
Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas
http://es.osgeo.org