[MapProxy] seed only question

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Fri Dec 16 05:33:21 EST 2011

On 16.12.2011, at 09:46, DeDuikertjes wrote:
> I get an exception during the seeding proces.
> If the WMS-server doesn't reply and the number of retries runs out an exception is thrown.
> I'm not sure if an exception is thrown if a bad response (server config error or something which is not a valid image) is served from the WMS.

In production? A WMS service exception is raised in that case, but not if you have enabled seed_only of course.
I guess your problem is that the seed process stops after all retries for a single request failed, but other requests still might return images? There is no way to skip these requests and continue the seeding at the moment. Maybe you should fix the source WMS? :)

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.de
http://mapproxy.org | https://bitbucket.org/olt | @oltonn