[MapProxy] mapproxy-seed - Create OSM like tile structure

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Wed Feb 9 07:20:27 EST 2011

Hi,

On 09.02.2011, at 12:07, Debasish Sahu wrote:
> I have a WMS service and would like to create a tile cache using the mapproxy-seed . Not able to generate TMS like(x,y,z) folder structure .
>
> Can someone provide me with an example configuration ?

You can't change the folder layout.

Can you explain why you need this layout? You can access the tiles in this format with the TMS/tile service but storing it this way is not recommended, because a lot of file systems don't like may files in a single directory.

http://mapproxy.org/docs/nightly/services.html#tiled-map-services-tms

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.de
http://mapproxy.org | https://bitbucket.org/olt