[MapProxy] mapproxy-seed - Create OSM like tile structure

Debasish Sahu debasish.sahu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 07:24:41 EST 2011

Hi,

I am creating a mobile client and would like to pre-create the tiles in OSM
structure so that it can be used offline. Tilecache has a parameter such as
GoogleDisk which creates such as format x,y ....

Can you provide me hints as to how I can convert the current tile structure
to Mapnik/OSM style ?

Cheers
Debs

--