[MapProxy] mapproxy-seed - Create OSM like tile structure

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Wed Feb 9 07:50:46 EST 2011

On 09.02.2011, at 13:24, Debasish Sahu wrote:
> I am creating a mobile client and would like to pre-create the tiles in OSM structure so that it can be used offline. Tilecache has a parameter such as GoogleDisk which creates such as format x,y ....

Ah, OK.

> Can you provide me hints as to how I can convert the current tile structure to Mapnik/OSM style ?

You can write a script that moves the tiles into the other layout.
05/001/234/124/002/129/123.png becomes 5/1234123/2129123.png

Or you can add support for different layouts in MapProxy:
https://bitbucket.org/olt/mapproxy/src/d75e51722cdf/mapproxy/cache/file.py#cl-69

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.de
http://mapproxy.org | https://bitbucket.org/olt