[MapProxy] disable_storage decreasing performance

Johannes Weskamm weskamm at terrestris.de
Thu Feb 10 05:52:00 EST 2011

Hi,

I'm using MapProxy 1 Beta 1 and can see a huge performance decrease when
i use "disable_storage: true" in my Cache configuration.
I try to access Tiles that are already in the cache, so they should be
delivered quickly. But instead, it seems that some processing is going
on that makes the delivery a few times slower. If i disable the
parameter, everything is running fast again.
Maybe someone else is having these issues?

Regards,
Johannes