[MapProxy] Map skewed in the far East / International Date Line

Jason Lee jaslee.st at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 12:41:19 EST 2011

Hi,
I only just noticed this with my MapProxy installation using WMS from a Tile
source - if I zoom out to the world extent, I can see a kind of image
skewing of the map at the far Eastern extremity where the International Date
Line should be.

Viewing in Openlayers where the map should wrap around from East Asia to
North America, there seems to be a thin "gap" that is filled in with a
squashed image of the whole world. Is it a known issue?

Regards
Jason