[MapProxy] Walking TMS Service URLs and LockTimeout -- Trouble Shooting

Greg Corradini gregcorradini at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 12:06:13 EDT 2011

Thanks for the response Oliver,

I cannot request a single tile with success. Nothing is returned.

The source I'm using is mapnik. Requests are coming in through modwsgi. I
just did a process trace and do not see any 'mapproxy' or 'MapProxy'
processes running when I request a single tile.

Any ideas on how to trouble shoot this further?

Thanks
Greg

--
Greg