[MapProxy] Reprojecting on the fly using an epsg file with tiles cached in EPSG:23031

Fabrellas Bertran, Isabel isabel.fabrellas at icc.cat
Tue Jul 26 08:41:44 EDT 2011

I installed pyproj-1.8.8-py2.7. Today I have upgraded to
pyproj-1.8.9-py2.7 and I get the same results.

If I comment out the 25831 and 23031 entries in my custom EPSs file, I
get an error:
srs = _SRS(srs_code)
File "c:\mapproxy_venv\Lib\site-packages\mapproxy\srs.py", line 150, in
__init
 raise ex
RuntimeError: no options found in 'init' file

The test I made previously in MapProxy 1.0.0 was in a Unix installation.
Today I have installed Mapproxy 1.0.0 in Windows and I get the same
results as with MapProxy 1.1.0.

Isabel Fabrellas Bertran
Unitat de SIG - Web
Ext. 3283