[MapProxy] Is mapproxy support geoserver and arcgisserver?

Truong Pham Minh truong_pham_minh at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 23:55:39 EDT 2011

Hi list,
I'm working on a project that intended to publish WMS services by Mapserver, Geoserver and ArcgisServer. For security, and speedup, I found mapproxy look like very nice sollution. But i wonder that is mapproxy support read data from geoserver, arcgis server or not?
Mapproxy said that: "It reads data from:

     WMS sources (1.0.0–1.3.0)

     TMS sources

     Mapserver and Mapnik configurations
 "
So it does not support Geoserver and ArcGis Server, right?