[MapProxy] MapProxy releases and versions

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Fri Mar 11 09:04:11 EST 2011

Hi,

I just wanted to inform you about our planned release and version strategy.
Starting with 1.0.0 we are going to adapt the standard major.minor.bugfix versioning schema. That means, the next release with new features will be 1.1.0. We will make bug fix releases as necessary, but without any release candidates.

The current source of the bug fix branch is available as a package here:
https://bitbucket.org/olt/mapproxy/get/1.0.x.tar.gz

The current trunk version (what goes into 1.1.0) is here:
https://bitbucket.org/olt/mapproxy/get/default.tar.gz

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.de
http://mapproxy.org | https://bitbucket.org/olt