[MapProxy] limiting image width and height in WMS requests?

Christian Willmes c.willmes at uni-koeln.de
Thu Mar 17 04:45:39 EDT 2011

Hi Oliver,

thanks for the hint with the projections. I used EPSG:4236, because AGS
does not know EPSG:900913. But due to a bit of googleing on this topic I
found, that EPSG:102113 equivalent to EPSG:900913.

This config works now:

  AGSBASE:
    type: wms
    wms_opts:
      version: 1.3.0
      featureinfo: true
      legendgraphic: true
    supported_srs: ['EPSG:102113']
    req:
      url:
http://134.95.150.250:8399/arcgis/services/online/mapserver/wmsserver?
      layers: 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11

... and it is really fast now. :)

regards,
Christian

--
Christian Willmes
AG GIS & Fernerkundung      | GIS & RS Group