[MapProxy] FYI: MapProxy conference schedule

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Thu Mar 31 03:54:17 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

there are some upcoming conferences where the MapProxy project is present.

2011-04-05 - 2011-04-07 FOSSGIS 2011 Heidelberg, Germany
This is the largest german conference for open source GIS software. There will be a MapProxy project booth where you can visit us for a chat. There are also some MapProxy related presentations and a workshop (sold-out).

2011-05-27 - 2011-05-28 WhereCamp.eu Berlin, Germany
International geo barcamp, so there are not scheduled presentations. I will attend and can hold a session if there is interest.

2011-09-12 - 2011-09-16 FOSS4G Denver, CO
The larges international conference for open source GIS software. The Call for Paper is not closed yet, but the workshops and tutorials are already scheduled and I will give a 90 minutes tutorial
for MapProxy.

We hope to see you there.

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.de
http://mapproxy.org | https://bitbucket.org/olt | @oltonn