[MapProxy] Twice the response time as before

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Thu May 5 07:25:26 EDT 2011

On 04.05.2011, at 14:36, Johan Sandberg wrote:
> I was running some experiements on MapProxy.
> I have it installed on a Linux computer runing on apache2 with mod_WGSI deamon process.
>
> I moved to another building and turned of the computer and now with the same setting and same bandwitdth my response time are twice as high as before.  It doesn't matter if a dynamically populate the cache or if it is seeded.

For the same requests, on the same hardware, with the same configuration? I guess that at least something changed, or that you know have a bottleneck that wasn't there before. Really hard to tell without more information.

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.de
http://mapproxy.org | https://bitbucket.org/olt | @oltonn