SV: [MapProxy] Twice the response time as before

Johan Sandberg johs at kth.se
Thu May 5 08:02:35 EDT 2011

With the same request, same hardware and same configuration, yes!
The bandwitdh is the same and the also the setup.
I understand that is hard for you to answer, Im just pretty clueless about the results.
The WMS are acting as it did before so this is not a bottleneck.

Thanks for the answering !

/ Johan