[MapProxy] SQLite limits

Fernando Ribeiro fernandinand at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 13:56:12 EST 2011

Hi Oliver and list,

I misspelled my previous question. I was not stating the actual size limit
of an sqlite database, but the "performance limit" for sqlite dbs,  as I
stated in some sqlite users foruns some concerns on dbs above 2Gb.
I guess we will have to do some performance testing in order to check if
this behaviour is true.

On the other hand, of course we don't want the full 2Tb of data in a single
database... we are thinking on a db "switch" scenario for some given zoom
values and on minor scales by regions, as MapProxy deals great with these
features...but this is only a scenario

Looking forward to hear from the new partition system!

Another question;
Is it safe to install your PIL modification package side-by-side with the
"official" PIL package? Should I uninstall it first?

Regards,

--
Fernando Ribeiro