[MapProxy] Image processing

Klaus Hartl k127 at gmx.de
Mon Nov 28 07:51:53 EST 2011

Dear list,

First of all, let me say thank you to those who it might concern for MapProxy as a great tool which is easy to use and easy to set up!

What I want to do:
Simply enhance (change contrast) and deliver images of an existing WMTS.

PIL offers ImageEnhance, which works fine (done in about two lines).
MapProxy forwards the tiles, fine.
I need that PIL functionality integrated into the MapProxy configuration.

I wonder if using MapProxy is still the best approach, though.
If so, where exactly do i put my code?

Should I maybe focus on GeoServer as an alternative solution?

Thanks for any hints!

Cheers
Klaus