[MapProxy] convert TMS to WMTS

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Wed Dec 5 02:18:22 PST 2012

On 05.12.2012, at 11:13, Eric Lemoine wrote:
> I have a TMS-compatible (origin sw) cache dir that I'd like to
> convert/export to/as a WMTS-compatible (origin nw) cache dir. Does the
> mapproxy-util export script support that? My understanding is that
> (unfortunately) the script does not support source and destination
> with different grids (same grid with different origins in my case).

It is supported. The grid of you source is configured in the mapproxy.yaml and the grid of the destination on the command line (--grid). You can even use grids with different projections, etc.

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.de
http://mapproxy.org | https://github.com/olt    | @oltonn