[MapProxy] convert TMS to WMTS

Eric Lemoine eric.lemoine at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 02:31:07 PST 2012

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 11:18 AM, Oliver Tonnhofer <olt at omniscale.de> wrote:

> On 05.12.2012, at 11:13, Eric Lemoine wrote:
>> I have a TMS-compatible (origin sw) cache dir that I'd like to
>> convert/export to/as a WMTS-compatible (origin nw) cache dir. Does the
>> mapproxy-util export script support that? My understanding is that
>> (unfortunately) the script does not support source and destination
>> with different grids (same grid with different origins in my case).
>
> It is supported. The grid of you source is configured in the mapproxy.yaml and the grid of the destination on the command line (--grid). You can even use grids with different projections, etc.

(Sorry for forgetting the mail subject initially.)

I'm not able to make it work, as I don't know how to specific
different grids for the source and destination. It seems to me that
any grid specified with --grid is also used as the grid for the
source. An example would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

--
Eric