[MapProxy] Deliver Grayscale Images on the fly

Johannes Weskamm weskamm at terrestris.de
Thu Feb 23 03:21:28 EST 2012

Hi,

> That would be great. I just don't know where it would make the most sense to integrate this into MapProxy (code and configuration wise). Do you already have any ideas?

Yes, thats a good question. My first idea was to include it at the
wms.py on the service level, because its somehow similar like the
attribution, it gets applied on the fly at the end without changing the
cache. But the problem is, that this will affect all layers, and not a
specific one. The best would be, if the attribution could be moved to
the layer level instead of service, so you can have different
attributions for different layers. And at this point, the "grayscale"
option would fit in best.
Do you think this could be possible?

Greetings,
Johannes