[MapProxy] WMS 1.3.0 Extended layer capabilities

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Tue Feb 28 10:15:43 EST 2012

Hi Miloslav,

sorry that I didn't replied to you earlier.

On 01.02.2012, at 16:43, Miloslav Kmeť wrote:
> I created on reuqest of my collegues patch for adding WMS 1.3.0 extended layer
> capabilities (Abstract, Attribution, MetadataURL...)

Thank you for the patch!

I merged your changes into trunk, added a configuration specification and updated the documentation.
There was only a small change in the code necessary, the value of the identifier was not added to the capabilities.

See: http://mapproxy.org/docs/nightly/configuration.html#md

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.de
http://mapproxy.org | https://bitbucket.org/olt | @oltonn