[MapProxy] Possible Bug in Cleanup?!

Johannes Weskamm weskamm at terrestris.de
Thu Jan 26 05:11:34 EST 2012

Hi Oliver,

i use a set of 23 predefined resolutions. I think the problem is, that
the inital seed was done on an area which is smaller than the area i use
for the cleanup.
That explains why tiles cant be found. If the behavior of stopping the
process is fixed in 1.3.x, the problem should be solved.

Thanks,
Johannes