[MapProxy] "tiles" source and un-tiled access

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Thu Jul 12 23:17:03 PDT 2012

On 12.07.2012, at 23:24, Scharff, E B (ARC-TI)[Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies Inc. (SGT Inc.)] wrote:
> I'm trying to set up a WMS service that uses a set of remote tiles as a source.
>
> Every configuration I write that includes a layer referencing the tiles source results in the dev server failing with an error like:
>
> [2012-07-12 20:56:12,442] mapproxy.config - CRITICAL - source "ctx_tiles" of layer "CTX" does not support un-tiled access

You need to create a cache and use that. The cache is responsible for merging tiles and reprojecting them.
You can disable the storage on the filesystem if you want, but you need to configure one.

--
Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.de
http://mapproxy.org | https://github.com/olt | @oltonn