[MapProxy] Log all of the Mapproxy Cmd on Windows in a external .txt

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Tue Jul 24 06:24:11 PDT 2012

On 24.07.2012, at 14:20, Christian Chojnacki wrote:
> it try to log all infos from the cmd from the running mapproxy in a external .txt.
> It log all in the cmd but i can't write this in a .txt.
> I make a log.ini and a config.py but it doesn't work.
> Can i log all with a Mapproxy Configuration or with a Python Configuration or maybe with Windows him self ?
> My system is Windows 7 server with Python 2.5 and Mapproxy 1.4.0.
> Can someone help me ?

It all depends on your deployment setup. A log ini and a config.py is the right setup if you use mod_wsgi for example, but that won't work if you just use `mapproxy-util serve-develop`. If you use serve-develop than you can redirect the output to a file with `>log.txt 2>&1` at the end of your command. But keep in mind that a deployment with serve-develop this is not recommended.

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.de
http://mapproxy.org | https://github.com/olt | @oltonn