[MapProxy] Tile Locks

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Thu Aug 1 02:18:54 PDT 2013

Hi,

On 30.07.2013, at 13:12, Максим Хитрин wrote:
> I've got some strange problem while I'm trying to request first 3 zoom levels within Mapproxy.
> So here it is. There is a MapProxy installed on Windows Server 2008 and working on IIS+isapi_wsgi. When I access one of my layers through the demo page - first 3 zoom levels return blank image and then everything works well. And in the log file there are following errors, saying that permission is denied (although permissions were set):
[...]
> IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'C:\\inetpub\\wwwroot\\mapproxy\\config\\..\\cache_data\\obl_kart\\hydro_cache_EPSG4326\\tile_locks\\750bd8b52916e702d64473cb1c4512f8-4-4-5.lck'
>
> If I run that config with development server everthing works well and if access tiles for those zome levels, wich were failed to load, then they aso will work on IIS.

Hmm, I'm not a Windows/IIS expert. On Linux it is typical that you run server applications as another user then the user you use for administration. Are you sure that the user that runs MapProxy in IIS also has the same permissions?

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.com
http://mapproxy.org | https://github.com/olt    | @oltonn