[MapProxy] Mapproxy statistics

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Mon Aug 19 02:57:44 PDT 2013

Hi Lars,

On 18.08.2013, at 14:55, Lars Lingner wrote:
> how would I generate usage statistics from Mapproxy? For a start the
> total count per day for requests, proxy hits and throughput would suffice.

You can analyze the logs of your web server (Apache/Nginx/etc.) for request counts. Counting cache hits is a bit more tricky. There are no statistics in MapProxy but you could create a source requests log (see example log.ini) and analyze that.

> Are there already plugins for munin or other log visualizers?

MapProxy specific? I'm not aware of one.

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.com
http://mapproxy.org | https://github.com/olt    | @oltonn