[MapProxy] Windows installation and ZLIB support

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Wed Dec 18 02:38:25 PST 2013

Hi,

I can't help you with the compilation of PIL/Pillow on Windows, but you can use the binary packages form Gohlke (http://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/). They are also linked in the Windows install documentation http://mapproxy.org/docs/nightly/install_windows.html#platform-dependent-packages

Just download the right package and `easy_install path\to\pillow.xxx.exe`.