[MapProxy] Generating Tiles in Custom Projection & Consuming With ArcGIS JavaScript API

Diego R diego.enrique.ripley at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 14:57:59 PST 2013

Hi All,

I have a fun question for all of you.

*I. I am trying to do the following:*

- Render map tiles for my given area in the Lambert Conic projection
(EPSG:3347) for a select number of levels
- Take the rendered tiles and visualize them with the ArcGIS JavaScript API

*II. What I have Done so Far *

- Rendered the map tiles with my desired map projection---although I am not
sure if I did it correctly. I set my grid to the extent of my data source.
Here are my configuration files:

- mapproxy.yaml http://pastebin.com/Lv64HdiR
- seed.yaml http://pastebin.com/B82zvVbi

And here are my generated tiles for zoom levels (0-6)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/103740208/tiles.zip

*III. My Questions*
- Are the steps that I have taken so far sound? I have previously generated
tiles for web mercator, but have never had to work with tiles in any other
projection
- Does anybody know how I visualize these tiles with the ArcGIS JavaScript
API? I do not have any experience with their API.

Thank you!