[MapProxy] jpeg tiles for mbtiles

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Wed Jan 16 04:51:23 PST 2013

On 03.01.2013, at 16:54, Zmitser Kozhukh wrote:

> just've tested exporting it to tms....of course it doesn't show any error now....folder structure seems to be ok.....the only thing is that  somehow all images are getting converted from jpeg to png......
> all configs are the same, as i've posted before....

Ok, I thought you wanted the images as PNGs....

The export util actually doesn't have any option to change the image format. I created a ticket for that feature:
https://github.com/mapproxy/mapproxy/issues/57

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.de
http://mapproxy.org | https://github.com/olt    | @oltonn