[MapProxy] creating WMS or TMS from existing tiles

Oliver Tonnhofer tonnhofer at omniscale.de
Thu Jan 31 11:09:28 PST 2013

On 31.01.2013, at 15:42, Hoang Dam wrote:
> From reading the document, Mapproxy can be used to create WMS from existing tile server (http://mapproxy.org/docs/1.5.0/configuration_examples.html#create-wms-from-existing-tile-server).  If I have a set of tile images, can I use Mapproxy to create WMS or TMS for those tiles.  If so, what would the configuration be like?

You could create a file cache with `directory_layout: tms` and set a matching grid:
http://mapproxy.org/docs/nightly/caches.html

You can configure an empty list for the sources of that cache.

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.de
http://mapproxy.org | https://github.com/olt | @oltonn