[MapProxy] creating WMS or TMS from existing tiles

Hoang Dam hdam99 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 13:49:54 PST 2013

Thank you very much for your help, it works.  Following is the changes in
the yaml file:

layers:
  - name: test
    title: Test
    sources: [test_cache]

caches:
  test_cache:
    grids: [tile_grid_osm]
    sources: []
    cache:
      type: file
      directory_layout: tms
      directory: <your_titles_folder>

grids:
  tile_grid_osm:
    <your tiles' grid. for example, if you have google or openstreetmap
tiles, use the following:>
         base: GLOBAL_MERCATOR
         origin: nw

Again, thank you for speedy response.