[MapProxy] mapproxy permissions

Mario Uhlig mario.uhlig at visdat.de
Fri Mar 8 02:28:40 PST 2013

Hello,

we have set up MapProxy 1.5 on centos via wsgi in collaboration with our
provider. MapProxy is running very well, but we do not have root
permissions on the server.
Now I have a question about the write permissions of MapProxy.
Can I delete without root access the cached tiles. The tiles belongs to
the wwwwrun user, so it is not allowed to delete files as a other users.
Would it be a solution to run mapproxy-seed somehow through the browser?

Greetings

Mario

Dipl. Geogr. Mario Uhlig
VisDat geodatentenchnologie GmbH