[MapProxy] GetCapabilities-request very slow

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Wed Mar 13 23:35:42 PDT 2013

Hi Keith,

On 14.03.2013, at 04:46, Keith Moss wrote:
> With 'legendgraphic: false' I'm seeing a 60s response time for 200 layers and ~54MB of memory usage on the Apache process in response to GetCapabilities requests. Much improved from before, but still quite high.

that's odd. A capabilities request for 25 layer takes ~50ms on my system and it should be a bug if it doesn't scale linear.

Can you create a new issue[1] and share your config as a gist[2] or upload it somewhere else?

[1] https://github.com/mapproxy/mapproxy/issues/new
[2] https://gist.github.com/

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.com
http://mapproxy.org | https://github.com/olt    | @oltonn