[MapProxy] how to use the input local tiles and get the output WMS?

Travis Kirstine traviskirstine at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 07:16:07 PDT 2013

The cache was seeded with MapProxy?  If so you should just need to add the
WMS service to your yaml file

http://mapproxy.org/docs/1.5.0/services.html#wms-service-label

Then you should be able to issue issue an GetCapabilities request to
mapproxy and access the configured layers

Something like this
http://myserver.com/mapproxy/service?REQUEST=GetCapabilities

For testing you should also activate the demo service

http://mapproxy.org/docs/1.5.0/services.html#demo-service-label

Go to the demo to see the configured services and layers
http://myserver.com/mapproxy/demo