[MapProxy] "Stuck" requests and Apache

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Tue Nov 12 00:35:38 PST 2013

I got it working, after a few things. It's hard to tell what exactly fixed
it
and what was me trying to find a solution.

In order,
- I created a new virtualenv with --no-site-packages
- Installed mapnik2 and mapproxy with pip
- Encountered the error "IOError: decoder zip not available" with
mapproxy-util serve-develop --debug
- Uninstalled and installed pip a few times
- Got serve-develop working, but apache still not working
- removed the site.addsitedir in my .py loading file
- Added `WSGIPythonHome /srv/mapproxy' to the global part of an apache
config file
- It was then working

I suspect it's the first one and last two that got it working.